Club Central’s number one priority is, and always will be, the safety of our members, guests and staff. We are doing everything we can to keep you safe and have a COVID-safe venue plan in place.
The following conditions apply to ALL persons entering our premises:
– Agree to sign in and be temperature tested upon entry
– Sanitise hands on entry and regularly throughout your visit
– Maintain required social distancing of 1.5m
– Observe COVID-19 hygiene etiquette
– Please refrain from entering if you are unwell
In accordance with NSW Public Health Advice, we are requesting patrons who have been to any listed locations DO NOT visit the Club for the next 14 days.
Please click the blue button below to view a full list of current listed locations also available at reception.
Please visit the NSW Health Website for the latest updates www.health.nsw.gov.auRead the latest update from our CEO, Paul Richardson regarding Club Central’s approach to health and safety at our venues – CEO Update 14 July 2020
Let’s all do our part to stop the spread of infection in our community. We hope to see you at Club Central again soon – stay safe!