What an exciting time to join the team! Club Central Hurstville is about to explode with redevelopment which will include a brand new gaming floor, dining precinct, function space including a 600 seat auditorium, and a brand new hotel.
We are currently seeking an experienced and professional Full time Supervisor who wants to be part of a modern and progressive team; encouraging and focusing on cultural change to ensure the provision of superior customer service and a memorable experience for our members.
The Supervisor will be tasked with leading employees, ensuring that service standards are second to none and that we remain the preferred venue of choice in our area. We are not looking for a “run of the mill” Supervisor, we want someone who is passionate about making a difference and who is committed to learning all they can as they progress through their career. This position feeds into the Duty Manager roles at the Club and is the first step to securing your future career in the industry.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has comprehensive knowledge of a Club environment and at least 2 years’ experience in a Supervisory position or similar.
- Can ensure the club meets all OLGR compliance requirements.
- Will lead by example with a hands on approach
- Will work towards learning the Duty Manager role.
- Will accurately complete cash control duties.
- Is competent to complete all frontline positions and be willing to step in to assist as needed.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Beverage & Gaming employees.
- Will actively supervise the floor to ensure service delivery standards are met.
- Will contribute ideas for better efficiencies on shift.
But enough of what we are looking for, here is what excites us about you:
- Your commitment to the Hospitality Industry.
- Your eagerness to continue to grow your career into a Management position.
- Your ability to perform as a night owl and an early riser as shifts fall across a 24/7 period.
- Your qualifications in Hospitality management or the like.
- Your dedication to ensuring, that our staff receive the best supervision and leadership.
This role reports directly to the Shift Duty Manager and is under the leadership of the Site Operations Manager.
Candidates will be required to undertake and clear a NSW Police Background check.
If you think this is the job for you, click here to apply.