Club Central Hurstville is part of the Illawarra Catholic Club Group, which operates two of the most prolific and top performing clubs in NSW.
We are now seeking a Part-Time Cellar Person, who wants to be part of a modern and progressive team, encouraging and focusing on cultural change, to ensure the provision of superior cellar services to our beverage operation.
The Cellar Person will be tasked with ensuring the smooth running of beverage dispensing, tapping and rotating kegs, flushing lines and must be able to maintain immaculate inventory/stock lists along with a neat and clean workplace.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can work autonomously and operate in a reliable manner
- Is technically minded when it comes to understanding cellar systems, beer flow, stock rotation
- Can take responsibility to ensure tasks are completed on time
- Has flexible availability
- Is physically capable of completing tasks with correct manual handling techniques
Candidates will be required to undertake and clear a NSW Police Background check.
If you think this is the job for you, click here to apply.