Club Central Group has been in operation since 1962 and has a solid foundation as the destination venues in the Hurstville and Menai regions. Our Hurstville location is bursting at the seams with activity and has commenced a $60M redevelopment to include an extension to the gaming floor, new dining precinct, 600 seat function/convention centre, the area’s largest Rooftop Bar and a 125 room hotel. Menai has a long-standing reputation for being a pillar of the community supporting local charity groups, sporting teams, and community interest groups. With facilities including a designated day care centre, laser tag, and kids playland as well as retail space, there is plenty to inspire creativity.
Are you ready to commit to our journey and secure your future with an industry leading group?
The Marketing Officer will be located at both Hurstville and Menai. Working within an effective team of professionals who pride themselves on ensuring our members and guests are aware of all the Club has to offer.
They will have 2 years plus developing and tracking email campaigns to ultimately increase the success of email marketing campaigns. They have a knack for getting the right emails into the right inboxes at the right times.
They will work closely with the Group Business Development and Marketing Manager and will be responsible for:
- Having an excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as sender score, deliver-ability, sender reputation and industry averages; and are highly analytical enabling you to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimisation.
- Have experience in Mobile Phone Aps implementing and updating
- Marketing projects as determined by the Marketing Plan – Including budgeting, organizing major events, staffing, advertising etc
- Develop, implement and analyse promotions
- Outstanding time management skills
- Accurately communicating with all departments to ensure a smooth promotional offering
- Assist with promotion administration, permit applications, preparing financial reports and lodging these with OLGR.
- Being an excellent writer and communicator (verbal and written) and have substantial experience with sophisticated EDM platforms.
- Being able to work with WordPress sites. HTML understanding an advantage.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the overall Marketing plan
The Right Candidate
Our ideal candidate will have a genuine buzz to their personality and be eager to assist their team in whatever comes their way. They will have previous experience with managing a team and working in a multi-department role and will be committed to learning. They will have career aspirations and be looking for growth and opportunity leading to a management role. Flexibility is key the ability to work beyond the norm as required from time to time. They will be determined in ensuring, that our members receive the best marketing information available and have the ability to self-assess their own work to ensure this is achieved. Open to change and working in a dynamic environment with confidence to take on challenges to deliver excellence. Celebrating success is revered
The Must Haves
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or other related field with minimum 2 years’ experience
- Knowledge of the club industry including services and products we market and our target audience
- A solid understanding of traditional and digital marketing strategies, a strong understanding of community/lead nurturing, and experience with both e-commerce and online retail.
- Ability to multitask – with superior time and resource management skills
- Current drivers’ licence with car
- The right to work in Australia
- We are a continual improvement organisation and are happy to look at further training as desired
In return, you will receive a salary commensurate with experience and the opportunity to participate in our learning culture. There will be opportunities for further training and networking throughout the industry. Onsite parking, corporate uniform, health and well-being benefits are just some of the things our employees enjoy as a member of our team.