Club Central Group has been in operation since 1962 and has a solid foundation as the destination venues in the Hurstville and Menai regions. Our Hurstville location is bursting at the seams with activity and has commenced a $60M redevelopment to include an extension to the gaming floor, new dining precinct, 600 seat function/convention centre, the area’s largest Rooftop Bar and a 125 room hotel. Menai has a long-standing reputation for being a pillar of the community supporting local charity groups, sporting teams, and community interest groups. With facilities including a designated day care centre, laser tag, and kids playland as well as retail space, there is plenty to get you creative. This is an exciting error for change in our organisation and we are looking for someone to support the Business Development Manager in creating that change.
Are you ready to commit to our journey and secure your future with an industry leading group?
The Graphic Designer will be located at both Hurstville and Menai. Working within an effective team of professionals who pride themselves on ensuring our members and guests are aware of all the Club has to offer.
They will be responsible for generating all artwork for Club advertisements both internally and externally. They will also be responsible for managing and amending website content and ideally be degree or Diploma Qualified in their chosen field. We need someone with creative flair who can quickly understand the brief issued and generate material that will spark interest and be consistent with the Clubs branding and image. Today we are a traditional club with its designs but over the next 12 to 18 months will be looking at shifting our profile to mirror our renovations and leverage from our new club profiles. The successful applicant will be a crucial member of the Marketing team and will assist on major promotion days and special events with the overall coordination of the events. You will be comfortable working in a changing environment and ready to make valuable contributions to that change.
They will work closely with the Group Business Development and Marketing Manager and will be responsible for bringing creativity to:
- Design and update material on both external as well as in house advertising screens
- Design print production – Print and trim posters and flyers
- Maintain and update current internal advertising material
- Design promotional material for both internal and external advertising
- Liaise with external suppliers for printing quotes, ordering stock and sending jobs to print
The Right Candidate
The right candidate will have:
- Ideally have experience as a Designer. Print production experience a plus
- Experience working in a high volume, high output environment
- Proficiency in WordPress maintenance and development is highly desirable
- An impeccable eye for detail and error checking
- Self-motivated and accountable
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Full competency in design software applications including but not limited to: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Can cope with multiple deadlines and changing deadlines
- Can contextualise a design brief and turn it in to a finished product
The Must Haves
- Design qualification
- Current RSA and RCG competency card
- Current drivers’ licence with car
- The right to work in Australia
- We are a continual improvement organisation and are happy to look at further training as desired
In return, you will receive a salary commensurate with experience and the opportunity to participate in our learning culture. There will be opportunities for further training and networking throughout the industry. Onsite parking, corporate uniform, health and well-being benefits are just some of the things our employees enjoy as a member of our team. We are a small team with great opportunity to gain generalist marketing skills along the way.