Under the NSW Government’s Public Health Order, the following conditions of entry will be in place at Club Central Menai from Monday 11 October.
All patrons must:
- Check in via the Service NSW QR code . If you do not have a smart phone, then our staff will be able to enter your details manually
- You can now link your COVID-19 digital certificate to the Services NSW app to prove your vaccination when checking in. For instructions on how to do this, visit the Services NSW website
- Otherwise, please provide evidence of full vaccination (print or digital copy). You can prove you’re fully vaccinated through your COVID-19 digital certificate or your Immunisation history statement. For more information on how to obtain these documents visit the Services Australia website. No other forms of evidence such as photocopies or photos of certificates can be accepted under the health order
- If you are medically exempt from the COVID-19 vaccination, you will be required to provide an official COVID-19 Vaccination Contraindication form, signed by your doctor or a COVID-19 medical clearance notice
- Show your current membership card or sign in with your licence
- Agree to be temperature tested and sanitise your hands on arrival
- All patrons 12 years and above must wear a mask indoors at all times, unless eating or drinking
- Patrons must remain seated whilst eating and drinking. Standing while drinking is permitted outdoors
- Abide by all other club rules
- Have fun and enjoy yourselves!
Non-compliance with the conditions of entry will result in you being asked to leave the premises.