Find out more about our current career opportunities by clicking on the available position below:
Thank you for your interest in a career with Club Central Hurstville.
We are more interested in providing meaningful careers rather than just a job and are looking for genuine long term applicants only. If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you.
- All potential candidates should be available for any shift over the whole seven days of the week with emphasis on shifts from Friday through to Sunday night the priority. Currently the Club trades every day including Christmas Day but excluding Good Friday.
- Commitment to the Clubs Central Standards
- You MUST have your Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) and Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG) Certificates – approved by Liquor Administration Board
- Employment is governed by The Registered & Licenced Club Award 2010
- Employment is governed by a six month probationary period
- The Club Industry can be a demanding environment and your physical fitness will be important to your success as some shifts require constant walking/standing for up to 10hrs.
- The ability to provide a warm engaging smile even when the going gets tough is essential
- Employees must be impeccably groomed at all times.
- A no facial piercing policy is enforced.
- From time to time you may be exposed to Environment Tobacco Smoke (ETS) and therefore need to be able to work in such environment.