Are you an energetic, team player with great attention to detail?
Do you have an infectious smile and enjoy providing superior service?
Do you want to build a career with one of the most profitable of Clubs in the State?
Club Central prides itself on its innovative employment relations practice, distinct customer service and career progression opportunities. We are seeking to recruit energetic, dedicated and professional team players with relevant skills to fill the
positions of Bar & Gaming Attendants at our Hurstville venue.
This role reports to the shift Duty Manager and Operations Manager and is responsible for the following:
- Providing first class customer service
- Dispense of beverages
- Completion of payout dockets and fixing minor poker machine faults
- Delivery of drink tray service
- Function Service
- Concierge Duties
- General cleaning duties
- TAB & Keno duties
But enough about us here what we will love about you:
- Your ability to be both a night owl and an early riser as the rosters includes day and night shifts over 7 days.
- You must be available for our peak trade times from Friday 5pm until close of trade Sunday.
- Good awareness of manual handling and the ability to be on your feet for up to 8 hrs
- Ability to deliver consistent superior customer service
- Impeccable grooming, presentation and communication skills
- Experience in the hospitality industries including TAB and Keno is highly desirable
If you think this is the job for you, please express your interest now.